16.8.08

What I am listening and reading?


What I am listening to?

Though it is two years that the album Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule (AMAV) released, I could not stop listening to the song Naa Manasuki Pranam Posi. Karthik breathed life into this beautiful composition of Yuan Sankar Raja. Ever since I listened to the song, I was waiting to see how it would be presented on the screen. I have to say that the pict urisation did not match at all to the beauty of the composition. The other songs I am listening to

Telugu
“Oh My Friend” (Mickey J Meyer), Happy Days
“Dost Hey Dost” (Vinu Thomas), Ankit Pallavi and Friends
“Alagake Allari Vayasa” (Vinu Thomas), Ankit Pallavi and Friends
“Tidathara Kodara” (Kalyani Malik), Ashta Chemma
“Adinchindi Ashta Chemma” (Kalyani Malik), Ashta Chemma
“Jennifer Lopez” (Devisri Prasad), Jalsa
“I go crazy” (Mani Sharma), Kantri
“Sudu Sudu Lachmi” (Sandeep Chowta), Bujjigadu
“Get Ready” (Devi Sri Prasad), Ready
“Tu Tu Tu” (Devi Sri Prasad), Ready

Tamil

“Kangal Irandal”, Subrahmanyapuram
“Pudhu Pudhu” (Harris Jayaraj), Dham Dhoom
“Anbe En Anbe” (Harris Jayaraj), Dham Dhoom
“Cinema Cinema” (G V Prakash), Kuselan

English

Black Eyed Peas

What I am reading?

“The hunt for Atlantis”, Andy McDermott

An adventure thriller of Nina Wilde, Kari Frost and ex SAS body guard Eddie Chase hunting for the lost civilisation of Atlantis in a frantic race across the world, but a secret society does not mind even killing them as their quest can lead to a secret that destroy the world.

No comments: