26.6.09

This and That

Going to India has always been a distant wish that would come true surely some time but not visible anywhere near. But, now it is atleast visible at the end of the tunnel. Nothing much exciting is happening on my personal front. I went on a trip to Port Stephens and Nelson Bay a short drive from Sydney. I bunched up with one of my company-training-mate-cum-room-mate-cum-colleague friend during my Kolkata days and his colleagues. We hired a Toyota Aurien and had a blast in the trip. I got a chance to try out paragliding and jet-skiing (for the uninitiated, if you haven’t tried this already, it’s a must do and if possible, unlike me, to do with your soul mate/partner/etc hope you got it). If you did not get irritated by my ‘I am Mac’ post, it means you did not read it. I bought a stunningly beautiful Macbook White. Though I would love to spend some time getting a feel of it, I am not finding much time to even switch-it-on. The thing is my project is in full swing now and my role requires me to stay in office right into the wee hours of the night. I think I am actually enjoying it. Getting up very late in the morning, having a quick shower and snack (mostly Arabica coffee with chocolate muffin at a small café in St Leonards or a Cappuccino with raspberry toast at a café in Artarmon, these two have become my favourite these days), working into the late hours of the night, having dinner of the food ordered by my company from some Indian restaurant and coming home by cab. I am finding it cool, atleast for sometime. I am not even touching my IPod now. I get a sickening feeling listening to the music collection I have. Music of Telugu Movie Oye by Yuvan Shankar Raja is out and it is absolutely rocking. Oye Oye, Seheri and Saradaga are running non stop on my laptop. The lyrics especially in Oye and Saradaga perfectly matched the haunting music. I read in movie sites that Sidharth acted as producer of the music (whatever it is) for this movie. It seems the combination of them both really worked out well. I also listened to music of Mallanna. Man, what happened to Devisri Prasad? Though there is not much to find fault with his music, it has just turned monotonous. It seems he has few templates about creating music and just sticks to them not trying to do anything new. But that’s the thing with him. He comes back again with a bang when we think his hour is over.

No comments: